(Skip the chat. How much?)
We build a set of platforms on which your association can speak to and hear from fellow stakeholders – neighbours, politicians, bureaucrats, planners, educators, merchants and fellow lobbyists for quality of life in communities. We’ve given the approach considerable thought and we’ve listened to and learned from the collective voices of the RPA community.
- we construct a website platform you can manage yourself. (Or, if you currently have a site that you can’t easily update and manage yourself, we can migrate the site to a platform where you will be able to do this).
- we recommend including a blog for presenting issues around which neighbours may choose to comment.
- we offer a branded Facebook page where a more conversational environment is available and where the range of subjects is as broad as among neighbours in the real world
Tools To Build Your Community
Yes, we offer tools that add options:
- Event calendars
- Quizzes, vote-taking, polling
- Volunteer and membership registration (and payment)
- Newsletter registration (and download)
- AGM and other meeting minutes
Yes, there are more options. Including one that pays you to choose us. No, really, pays you in dollars. Fulfillment, happiness, satisfaction of course. But dollars too. For as long as you choose to stay on board. No work, no fees, no contact. You might want to ask us about the “Ad Stream” option.
Here are three options from which to choose and guidelines for choosing each:
Community Builder – Basic
Community Builder – Pro
Community Builder – Ad Stream